Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Basement Small Bathroom Ideas

Atlanta Basement Bathroom

Consulting House Inc., "Designed a bath as part of a full basement build-out. I was asked by the client to incorporate some road tiles and a tile that was manhole. I created a bathroom that simulated being outdoors on a road and the glass tile in the shower represents a stop light."

The Pennock Family Home

The basement bathroom is an exciting departure in design from the rest of the home. Barn wood walls and metal siding give a wonderful texture to this space. The new sinks nicely with products that are corresponding, such as the soaking tub.

Lower Level Retreat

I really like the color of the walls, the freestanding bathtub and the show area! Totally classy and contemporary!

Finished Basement Malvern, West Chester

I'm not typically a fan of blue paint, but I really like this color!

No comments:

Post a Comment